Support Nutrition Australia
If you are passionate about nutrition, health and wellbeing, why not get involved?
You can support Nutrition Australia by:
As a non-government, not-for-profit organisation, Nutrition Australia seeks to significantly contribute to minimising economic, social and health impacts of nutrition-related diseases in Australia through designing and implementing nutrition education programs, presentations, publications and resources.
The goodwill and support of the Australian private and public sectors is essential to Nutrition Australia moving forward as a peak body as we continue to develop and expand our influence within Australia. Since our inception in 1979, Nutrition Australia has been able to make positive changes within the lives of many Australians through our community-based nutrition education programs and services.
Our goals and aims include:
- Promoting optimal health by encouraging food variety and physical activity.
- Promoting an understanding of good nutrition
- Encouraging healthy food choices to prevent and manage chronic lifestyle conditions such as obesity, Type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Facilitating nutrition education programs for early learning centres, schools, workplaces and aged care facilities
- Developing resources to promote good health and nutrition
- Translating current, credible research into practical and pragmatic information
- Disseminating nutrition knowledge in an accessible form so that it can be used by the general public, health professionals and educators alike.
Join our mailing list for the latest news, events and resources from Nutrition Australia.
Inspire healthy eating with books, posters, webinars and more!
Browse the range.