Join our team
Nutrition Australia is a non-government, non-profit, community based-organisation that operates in all States and Territories in Australia with the assistance of professionals who are specialists in the fields of food, nutrition, health promotion and business. Each Division provides a range of services that are specific to the needs of their State or Territory. These services include:
- Providing the latest information on nutrition research and current food and health trends
- Co-ordinating events during the annual National Nutrition Week campaign
- Running high-profile seminars for the general public and health professionals
- Extensive media and public speaking experience
- Media commentary
- Preparation and design of publications
- Food industry consultancies
- Nutrition training and presentations
- Menu assessments
Each Division of Nutrition Australia offers volunteer opportunities to those wishing to develop their skills in the food and nutrition industry. If you want to gain some real, hands-on experience in community nutrition, please visit the volunteer page on our website.
Join our mailing list for the latest news, events and resources from Nutrition Australia.
Inspire healthy eating with books, posters, webinars and more!
Browse the range.